Monday, November 26, 2018

Congratulations Mr.Juan Carlos Alburo @Fanshawe College

Mr.Juan Carlos Alburo together with her wife and 1 dependent child   is now heading to Fanshawe College @ London Ontario .he will pursue his education in Information Security Management (ISM1) Network and Security Architecture (NSA1) a graduate certificate program in Fanshawe College .

Mr.Patrick Reyes with Mr.Juan Carlos Alburo 


Alburo Family in Ontario,Canada Godbless them =)




part of a Canadian Study Visa Application is that you will justify why choose Canada among other Countries , you must show your overall career plan just Like Mr.JC Alburo did.

"I wish to study in Canada due to several reasons. First is the fact that the country is recognized
for its level of education that is renowned not only in the Philippines, but also around the world.
Secondly, Canada is also known for both innovation and technology, and these are very
important when it comes to my chosen field. Also, Canada has a vibrant multicultural
environment that welcomes people hailing from different parts of the globe, and this is perfect
for me since I will have an opportunity to communicate and learn from people coming from
other countries.
Being a computer science graduate, I am well aware of how important it is to stay on top with
the latest trends and technologies. This also includes being knowledgeable in information
security since nowadays there are many ways for data to be leaked or stolen, and new exploits
are always emerging that hackers capitalize. Hence, my overall educational goal is to finish my
chosen program and learn all the skills I need so I can be proficient in information security as I
recognize the importance of protecting sensitive data, regardless if it is from an individual, a
small business, or a large company. This goal resonates with my long-term aspirations of
contributing to the improvement of data security in the Philippines since I will surely be
equipped with the competencies that will make me knowledgeable in this field.
I have chosen to study in Fanshawe College as I have read numerous positive remarks about the
institution, particularly about its cutting-edge facilities, knowledgeable instructors, and well-
rounded courses. Moreover, the college is well-known for providing very capable graduates.
I have read the course outline of my chosen program, and I saw that it is indeed the right one for
my career aspirations. This is because the program is tailored to equip students with the skills
about the strategic and operational aspects of information security. There will be learning
opportunities on how to identify data vulnerabilities and how to keep it safe, how to apply

digital forensics in conducting investigations, and how to identify different methods that hackers
may use to attack. Also, the course tackles a broad swath of practical security aspects such as
vulnerability testing, risk analysis, implementing access controls, and writing security policies.
With the things that I will learn in this course, I am very optimistic that numerous opportunities
will await me in the Philippines since I will be well-versed in dealing with a vast array of threats
to information security. Given the incredible level of education I will be receiving from Fanshawe
College, I am sure that that my skills will truly be appealing for future employers.
I see education as an investment where only the best option must be considered, regardless of
the cost. Hence, I have decided to study in Canada instead of enrolling in a similar program in
the Philippines to ensure that I will be getting only the best quality of education available."


5 Reasons Why Study In Canada 

WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THE APPROVAL OF THE VISA APPLICATION WHAT WE CAN DO IS TO HELP YOU INCREASE THE CHANCES OF APPROVAL BY AVOIDING UNNECESSARY MISTAKES IN YOUR APPLICATION.

YOU CAN BANK ON OUR MORE THAN 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE.

HELP IS AVAILABLE WHY TAKE THE  RISK?



Interested to Study, Work and Live in Canada? Here's what you may do:

No comments:

Post a Comment